Friday, April 1, 2011

Checking My Pulse, Charitable Causes & Important Info

Hi, everyone!

Yes!  I'm still here & I'm not giving up!!  Real life has been crazy nuts-- if you follow me on Twitter, you know this already so I hope I'm not repeating myself too much.

To show you how busy I've been, I'm happy to let you know that I have signed up for two more charitable events.  Those events are:  The Fandom Gives Back for their spotlight on Autism & the other for Fandom for Tsunami benefiting the relief efforts in Japan!



Future-take - "In Print"

Yes, that's right!  The FGB piece is an actual future-take for Interviews & Evaluations!  It's already written and sent off-- imagine that! :)  See how easy that was?  And now, all you have to do is donate to the cause so you can read it!




The second is a one shot that I will be writing on behalf of the Fandom for Tsunami event.  I will keep you posted on the topic that I post with this group. As of right now, my plan is for more I & E - what do you think? ;)  Seriously, let me know -- you just might be able to persuade me!  If there's anything specifically that you want to see from I&E, now's the chance to tell me!




Also, a friendly reminder for the two charities I previously wrote for are still available as well.  They are both two new one-shots!  For $5 or more a piece, you can make a world of difference!




  Fandoms for the Floods 


Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment