Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Progress, Random Stuff & Upcoming Projects

My Progress


So, some of you may have noticed, I posted a teaser for the next chapter of Interviews & Evaluations earlier this week. This is no lie, it is true.  I'm still in the works for finishing this chapter up and it will be posted ASAP. I apologize for the wait!!


Also!!  For those who you who don't know, you can now find I&E over at Twilighted!  I'm slowly but surely posting the chapters there, so please be patient with me!  I'm just so darn excited to share the news with you all!  Yay!  Check it out!

Random Stuff



Recently, I had the honor of being interviewed by one of my great friends for her blog.  SparklingWand has started a feature on her blog where she blast the spotlight on fellow authors.  This week, she picked me (seriously?!?!?! I'm still in shock! LOL) as her spotlight author.  So, head on over there for some interesting answers to some awesome questions!


Upcoming Projects

I'm proud to be able to announce that I have signed up for two fanfic charity groups!  I will writing a one-shot for each fundraiser!


FoxyFics
http://foxyfics.blogspot.com



Fandoms Fight The Floods
http://fandomsfightthefloods.blogspot.com

I'm very excited to be taking a part in both of these charities and I'm looking forward to sharing these new stories with you, as well.  Please do whatever you can to support these two groups as they both can use our help!

No comments:

Post a Comment