Thursday, May 20, 2010

Behind-the-Scenes: Interviews & Evaluations – Chapter 5: Beautifully Broken

Hello! This is your friendly notice (LOL) that Chapter 5 ("Beautifully Broken") of Interviews & Evaluations has posted!

Interviews & Evaluations- Chapter 5
Teaser: 
Walking back into my bedroom, I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I saw the outfit Alice had laid out of my bed. She had to be joking, right?!


There was no way any of this stuff came from my closet. Then, I remember her ridiculously over-sized handbag she was toting around when she first came in and I made the connection. She had planned that I would say ‘yes’ to tonight’s outing all along. I couldn’t help but laugh. That sneaky little bitch! God, I love her.


The outfit she picked for me was an equivalent to a mixture of something you would see on a runway model and city woman. Designer – yeah, that’s right; I checked the label– leather pants, a flowing floral patterned top and a bunch of jewelry to choose from. And don’t even get me starting on the partially translucent, green stiletto heels she picked out. She was always trying to encourage me to step out of my comfort zone. Ugh, this was so uncomfortable and totally not in my zone!


“Alice Brandon Whitlock, you are really trying me this evening.” I muttered under my breath in the solitary confinements of my bedroom. This girls night out was going to kill me.


“What? You don’t like it?” She pouted, biting her lip. Crap, she heard me.


No comments:

Post a Comment