Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Teaser: Interviews & Evaluations - Chapter 9, "I'm With You"

Here's the teaser I posted with The Fictionators for the upcoming chapter of Interviews & Evaluations which is titled "I'm With You":


Manip by Candykizzes24
“I’m so elated you’ve come back, Isabella.”
“Of course, I’ve come back. I couldn’t stay away.”
“I haven’t stopped thinking about you.”
“I can’t stop thinking about you either.” I bit my lip, closed my eyes and looked down with embarrassment.
“You should never be embarrassed about what we can have, love. We can have it all. Together.”
“Together?” I asked, gulping as he closed the distance between us, standing in front of me.
“Yes.” He quickly replied, placing his hands on my hips and walking me backwards to his desk.
He reached behind me, swiping his items of his desk and leaned into me. Fireworks evading my brain as his breath cascaded down my neck, warming my skin…


Click here to read Interviews & Evaluations!

No comments:

Post a Comment