Sunday, December 12, 2010

Behind-the-Scenes: Interviews & Evaluations - Chapter 10 "Rush"

Hold the presses!


Chapter 10 of Interviews & Evaluations has been updated! Here's all the behind the scenes details:


The Polyvore

 

The Pic Tease
He leaned in, pressing me against the door.  “I want to tell you ‘yes’ tonight.  Please, Isabella, let me tell you ‘yes’.”
He leaned in, pressing me against the door. “I want to tell you ‘yes’ tonight. Please, Isabella, let me tell you ‘yes’.”




 
The Teaser

Nervously, the conversation dwindled down as we simply enjoyed one another's company. The sexual tension was so intense and palpable as we flirted with each other, excited that it wasn’t just a one-time thing; that the feelings were still there. That we could still carry on a conversation and get along with one another.

I cleared my throat which called his attention; he looked up at me from his coffee cup. His long eyelashes were shielding his beautiful green eyes as he gave me a once over.

Out of nowhere, I mustered up the courage to go there. To ask the one question that had been on my mind since he confessed his own realization of that evening.
“So, why don’t you remind me about the night you brought me home?” I quickly took one last sip and placed it down on the table.
He smirked as he raised his eyebrow, “Oh, you would like to know about that, hmm?”
“Yes,” I replied quickly, adding, “Please."
He tipped his cup back as he took in one last drop, placing it empty on the table. He quickly stood up, grabbing a napkin and wiped his mouth and hands.

The Music

 

Ferras - Rush [featuring Katy Perry]

 

Paula Cole - Feelin' Love

 

Ray Lamontagne - Please



 





Click here to read Interviews & Evaluations!

No comments:

Post a Comment