Monday, February 27, 2012

Posted: Suited-Up & Leather Bound (OS)


Summary:
Edward Cullen is a cocky bastard.  He believes that because of his family's wealth, his devilish good looks, and his ridiculous book smarts that should make him God's gift to women.  Between his repetitive schedule, his 3-piece suits, and an over-confident attitude, Bella Swan seeks the chance with great and wicked delight to put him in his place and enjoys every minute of it.

Style:  ExB - M-Rating - Drama/Angst

Teaser:  
I browsed the different sections for a while before making my final selections. I always took my time, carefully reading over each selection and deciding if I should waste my time on this type of literature. Their politics section was definitely lacking and I would be sure to bring this up to the clerk.


“Hey there, Becca,” I greeted the pretty clerk as I walked up to the checkout counter. I put the books I intended to purchase on the counter.


Today I would get her to talk to me. I would get her to notice me and pay attention. I mean, why the hell wouldn’t she right? I mean, c'mon, I am a catch!


I had always admired her from afar but she wouldn’t ever budge. What was her deal? I wasn’t going to bite. Although, the idea was appetizing, that wasn’t my sort of thing.


“Bella.”
“Hmm?” What did she say?
“Bel-la,” she repeated herself but slower as she tapped her fingertips against her silver-plated nametag. “My name is Bella.”
“Oh,” Crap, “Sorry. I thought it was—"
“It’s fine.” She sighed, taking the books from the counter and reviewing them before entering a few codes into the computer screen. “So, did you find everything you were looking for?”
Now Available:
     

No comments:

Post a Comment