Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Behind-the-Scenes: Interview & Evaluations: Chapter 4: I'm Good, I'm Gone

Hi, everyone!

Sorry for the delay!  Just wanted to let you all know that Interviews & Evaluations: Chapter 4: I'm Good, I'm Gone has been posted.

Here's the teaser that was posted with The Fictionators:
Interviews & Evaluations - Chapter 4 - I'm Good, I'm Gone
Teaser:
I flew into our closet, flipping on the light switch. Our closet was a dressing room in itself, my dresser inside next to a vanity which was rarely used.
I grabbed a brown leather shoulder bag I hardly ever used and scooped everything from the top of my vanity into it with one sweep and placed it down by the door.


“Bella, wait.”


“Don’t.” I warned him, he went to say something else. “Please, just don’t.”


“Just let me explain.”


“How can you even explain something like this?”


“Just give me a chance.”


“No.” I spat back quickly, “I just can’t believe this.” I muttered to myself as the tears began to flood my eyes, clouding my vision. I wiped my eyes before reaching up on my tip toes to grab one of my duffel bags off the shelf. I unzipped it and furiously began to stuff with as many clothes as could from my dresser. When that bag was full, I threw it down to the hardwood floor and grabbed another and continued on my mission.


I had to get out of here and fast.

Click here for Interviews & Evaluations

No comments:

Post a Comment