Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Up!!!

"That’s what she said!” LOL


Sorry, couldn’t help that one.. it just came out.  Anywho, just wanted to let you all know that the story has finally been posted.  I was assured that the problem was not me [Umm, no!! Of course not!], that FFnet was actually having their own problems LOL  So, I finally got a chance to upload and it’s there for all to see.


I hope you all like it.  I must say it is liberating to write something that you care about & to just post it out there for all to see.  It’s a really weird feeling.


Also, guess what?  The story already has a banner.  How awesome is that?  Special thanks to the awesome @candykizzes24 for all her hard work in putting this together, she did a great job!




So, check out the story and let me know what you think.


But, please go easy on me as it is my first one LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment